RETURN / SHIPPING POLICY
Return and Exchange Policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, Pirates Treasure Museum will accept return items (or exchanges if customer chooses) within 21 days of purchase. We accept returns for all jewelry items except for items that have been resized, altered, or damaged in any way. Pirates Treasure Museum will refund the full original purchase price excluding the original customer shipping charges (if any).
The customer will assume the risk and expense of return shipments, including insurance. The return merchandise with all original packaging, including the gift box, certificate of authenticity and invoice must be included in the returned package. Once we have received your package, please allow 7-10 business days to confirm credit with your credit card processor. Please return merchandise together with the above requirements via USPS that is prepaid, insured, and traceable to the following address:
Pirates Treasure Museum
9718 Estate Thomas
St. Thomas, VI 00802
Trade Up Policy
Yes! You can trade up your treasure coin jewelry and get what you have always wanted. Pirates Treasure Museum will accept coin jewelry that has been purchased through our museum if it has not been resized, altered, or damaged in any way. You must have the original certificate of authenticity and the sales receipt. Your trade-up value will be equal to your original purchase price for your Pirates Treasure Museum treasure coin jewelry. Your new purchase must be priced at least $500.00 above the value of your trade-in. The value of your original trade-in piece will be applied towards your new purchase, and you will be responsible for the balance.
- Trade-ups purchased at The Pirates Treasure Museum are awarded the full value of the original purchase price.
- Store credit cannot be issued for a trade in, so your new treasure coin jewelry must be selected at the time of the upgrade.
- All wrapped jewelry must have original certificate of authenticity and sales receipt.
- Item will be evaluated by one of our experts to determine the condition of the coin and its wrapping.
- Not Eligible:
- o Treasure coin jewelry not purchased at Pirates Treasure Museum
- o Treasure coin jewelry that has been resized, altered, or damaged in any way.
- o Treasure coin jewelry without the certificate of authenticity from Pirates Treasure Museum.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 340-775-9575 or email us at email@example.com
Payment Methods Payment Methods
All prices on our website are in US dollars. Pirates Treasure accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards for online purchases. If you wish to purchase via check/money order, an order will be processed and shipped after receiving and verifying payment.
- The Pirates Treasure Museum Certificate can be redeemed for merchandise online at www.piratestreasuremuseum.com.
- No expiration dates
- No additional fees
- Certificate cannot be redeemed or refunded for cash
- Restricted to use in the USA and Canada
Pirates Treasure Museum is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
Pirates Treasure Museum ships via the United States Postal Service, Federal Express or UPS to all fifty US states, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. All shipments are sent fully insured.
All International orders will be shipped via USPS International or Federal Express. International customs duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
After your order has been processed, Pirates Treasure Museum will email your Shipping Carrier tracking number which you can use to check up to date information on your order status.
United States Postal Service: https://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
Federal Express Tracking: https://fedex.com/Tracking
UPS Tracking: https://www.ups.com/us/en/Home.page
The Virgin Islands is a Duty-Free location. Pirates Treasure Museum does not charge sales tax for any items shipped from the museum.